Publications: Andrology Newsletters
To receive our monthly Newsletter highlighting recent developments in the field, please type your email address below:
We welcome you to our Newsletter archives. First, begun in 1992 they were printed versions of what we are now able to send via email.
We intend these Newsletters to be a forum for discussion of exciting new developments in the fields of male fertility, male and female sexual dysfunction and complementary approaches to Urologic disease. We will also present office research protocols and answers to patient and referrers questions.
We encourage you to email any questions or suggestions you might have or topics you feel should be included in future Newsletters.
- Many men use banked sperm after cancer treatment
- “Chronic pain: It’s time to think outside the box
- Testicular tumor in an aviator
- Patient Guide for Testicular Implants now online
- Sperm Banking Improves Sperm Function
- ‘Sharing the Dream Program’ Exceeds Expectations! More Female Offspring with Fighter Pilots?
- Vasectomy Reversal…it’s all about experience
- Male Contraceptive Targets Immune Response
- From the inbox: Implanting a Testicular Prosthesis in a 3 year old…
Papers we will be presenting at the ASRM in Philadelphia next week!
- Impaired semen quality after treatment for testicular cancer: Implication for future Fertility O-58
- Cryopreservation Prior to Radiation Therapy in testis Cancer Patients: Is it Necessary? P-48
- Subfertility in cancer patients at initial sperm banking consultation P-122
SPECIAL REPORT: Viagra® and Male Fertility: Caution Advised
- L-Carnitine Improves Sperm Motility…or does it…
- Vasectomy reversal…a Very Successful Procedure
- Height Requirements for Pilots
SPECIAL REPORT: Drug Treatment for Inflammatory Bowel Disease-New Indication for Sperm Banking
Azathioprine and 6-Mercaptopurine affect sperm quality and function
- Is SCSA the Ultimate Male Fertility Test?
- Viagra® Impairs Male Fertility?
- Diabetes and FAA Medical Certification.
- Something New!…A Drug Treatment for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- A reader e-mails a question on fertility after a Vasectomy
- Interesting Case!
- Flying High – Aviation Medicine Seminar Concludes
- The Triumvirate: Viagra, Levitra Cialis…is there a difference
- BPH Study Underway!
- Give it a Trial…Sperm washing might just be the answer!
- Valentine’s Day Aviation Medicine Seminar
- Military heading overseas bank sperm.
- Silimed testicular prosthesis trial underway
- Paul S. Walter, RPA-C joins our staff!
- Vasectomy reversal FAQ
- 5. Aviation Medicine Seminar Information
- Rapid Ejaculation and Urethritis trial underway
- And Cialis® makes three!
- Aviation Medical Seminar Begins!